Friday, November 27, 2009

Rihanna talks about nude pictures

From Yahoo:

“Rihanna has admitted the leak of a series of naked photos of her was “the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to me”.

Following the infamous fight between the R&B superstar and former boyfriend Chris Brown in February, she again hit the headlines in May.

A series of explicit images, which followed the release of one of her injured face in the aftermath of the attack, were published online.

“I just felt like my whole privacy was taken before that and then, when that came out, I thought, ‘oh great, so now there’s nothing they don’t know about me and my private life’”, she told a US radio station.

“It was humiliating and it was embarrassing – especially my mum having to see that. It was two days before Mother’s Day, so I was nervous.

“I sent her flowers first before I called and then she texted me – when the world is against me she’s always there supporting”, said Rihanna.

The images, which she described as “hot”, were reportedly sent to an unnamed ex-boyfriend, not thought to be Brown.

“Rated R”, the singer’s new album, was released on Monday.”

[Via http://loft965.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment