Friday, November 6, 2009

Promised Glamour Nude Shots

Hi All,

I’m back from Sydney, came home early due to miserable weather causing shoots to be cancelled! Only received two comments, but will post some pics as promised. These are from the Nude Glamour shoot I did in Sydney on Wednesday:

Petmate Dog Beds gave me this link as a place to buy dog beds for your cucks. Check it out if you like to treat your cuck like a dog.

My latest cucking idea: I just picked my some professional photos I had taken with my cuck and thought that it would be a good cuckolding idea to get some photos with your bull taken then frame them and keep them around the house so when you go out your cuck is reminded that you’re spending time with another man.

MistressTornaDo – I haven’t read through the comment yet as it is quite long, but it looks very thorough and interesting. Will post my thoughts when I read it all. Thanks =)

Trade in some more comments and I’ll post some photos from my shoot at the Gold Coast =)

Please take a moment to vote in the poll in the sidebar

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment