Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love In The Front Seat

It was an extremely sad morning when I read in the newspaper about the death of an old friend and sometime hump buddy.  An African-American goddess whose smile, which was as warm as a mid-summer day, melted the ice surrounding my heart where females were concerned. While her buxom and curvaceous figure never failed to turn me on and make my cock as hard as a rock. Wether her curves were encased within an evening dress, a bathing suit or outright naked when she lay beneath the sheets of my bed.

I had met Michelle one morning when I was relaxing in a Star Bucks café with a cup of joe while trying to find the right words for a poem that I was writing. The Café was crowded and I was between meetings with my publisher and his minions of female editors. After which I was planning on heading back out to the quiet privacy of my log cabin located, high above the city and it’s obnoxious residents who seemed to enjoy rushing about like ants in an anthill, in cool crisp and clean air of the nearby mountains.

Ignoring the disturbing sounds of the many conversations ebbing and flowing all around where I sat. Engrossed in writing my latest poem I barely nodded my head in acknowledgment without bothering to look up.  When I vaguely heard a feminine voice ask permission to sit in the chair on the other side of the two person table where I was sitting and as it turned out the only available chair at the moment in the entire café.

A few moments later I happened to look up into the sweetest and the most expressive eyes that I had the pleasure of looking into. Since the nasty breakup of my last relationship three months earlier after which I had sworn off having anything to do with females. Enforcing my decision to leave the individual members of the feminine persuasion well enough alone by making my isolated log cabin my permanent residence. Leaving my hideaway to return to the beehive of the bustling city just long enough to meet with whichever editor my publisher had decided to assign the task of butchering my latest book on that day and time.

Utterly stunned and unable to shift my eyes away for a long moment I looked deeply into the eyes of the lovely and curvaceous goddess siting across the table. The warmth of her smile melting the frozen ball of ice my broken and shredded heart had coalesced into over the last few weeks that I’d lived alone. Then before I realized what I was doing my fingers turned the page of my notebook that I carried with me every where I went. The poem that I was having trouble writing now completely forgotten (at least for the moment). As my fingers picked up my pen and wrote out an entirely new poem in just a matter of a couple of minutes as the words inspired by the quite friendliness of the African-American goddess sitting across the table from me.

It wasn’t until I was through that at last my voice returned enough for me to ask my unexpected companion (that fate and the goddess of love had conspired to send my way) her name. Which I then wrote underneath the title as the inspiration for the poem and quickly wrote out a copy which I then gave to Michelle. Who as it turned out was a fan of my work who enjoyed reading my books and was just as surprised at finding herself sitting across the table from one of her all time favorite authors.

While being the inspiration for what would turn out to be one of my best written and popular poems was for her the icing on the proverbial cake. For quite some time Michelle and I sat there in the Star Bucks café talking until at last it was time for me to return to my publishers. But before I left the African-Goddess and I exchanged our extremely private cell phone numbers and email addresses. Promising each other that we would contact the other just as soon as possible which for me was when I returned to the sanctuary of my mountain home.

Then over the next few weeks Michelle and I became such good friends over the phone and through email. That I allowed the lovely and curvaceous African-American goddess to lure me out of my mountaintop sanctuary and down into the city. Where we always met at the same table (if it was available) at the Star Bucks café where fate and the goddess of love above brought us together. Before we set off to see the sights, a movie or just wander around the city as well continued to get to know each other. Before enjoying a romantic dinner in one of the many colorful eateries located all around the city.

But the most memorable time Michelle and I spent together occurred six months after we’d met each other at the Star Bucks café. When right out of the blue Michelle called me in order to ask me to come pick her up where she’d been shooting a commercial. In order to take me up on the standing invitation I’d extended to her (in spite of the fact that she was obvious a member of the feminine persuasion) of spending a few days with me on top of the nearby mountain. Since she had a few days before she had to return to her hectic, busy and frantic lifestyle of a struggling actress and was long over due for some R and R as well as some well deserved rest and relaxation.

It didn’t take long for me to get to where Michelle was waiting for me along the side of the road. Where she’d been shooting the commercial with an overnight bag sitting on the ground beside her feet. Having hopped in my hardtop convertible with the top safely stored away Michelle, who was in a hurry to put some distance between her and the world of show business in which she both lived and thrived,  tossed her overnight bag over onto the backseat. Opened the passenger side door, even before I’d come to a complete stop, climbed in and shut the door behind her. Fastening her seatbelt around her as we sped off in a cloud of dust heading back in the same direction. I’d came in, after turning the car around, before anybody had enough time catch Michelle or stop us before we left on our great adventure.

Michelle was wearing a brown and white checked gingham dress with a plunging and low cut neck line and buttons about halfway down the front. Two of which the well endowed and curvaceous African-American goddess had left unbuttoned. So that as Michelle leaned over to talk to me above the air noise with one hand holding the white hat she was wearing. She gave me a pretty good look (and which I believe was intentional to this very day) at the eye candy of the luscious valley of her cleavage between the ripe and firm orbs of her melon sized breasts.

Before long after we’d traveled nearly twenty miles from where I picked her up on the side of the road. Michelle pointed to an upcoming side road and shouted, “Why don’t you pull over onto that road over there.” Of course I didn’t hesitate to do as Michelle asked since the sight of her magnificent mammary glands had already made me horny to the point where I almost couldn’t sit there without reaching out and fondling her breasts.

Turning down the old dirt road and slowing down enough to keep from coating both of us with a layer of dust stirred up by the tires of my car. It wasn’t long before we came across an old abandoned farm house collapsing in upon itself from the weight. Of the overgrown vegetation that nearly hid from the view of anyone who just happened to be passing by and didn’t know that it was there.

I pulled into the abandoned and nearly overgrown front yard and drove around to the back. Where I parked my car behind the house and safely out of sight of anybody who just might happen to pass. Like an old farmer and his wife on the way to or from the nearby farmers market with either a load of produce on the back of his pickup truck or the jingle of newly earned money in his pocket.

Michelle barely gave me enough time to stop the car, put the gear shift in park, turn off the engine, unfasten my own seatbelt and push my seat back as far as it would go. Before she’d climbed over the console situated between the two front seats, propped  the buns of her tight little ass onto the steering wheel. Where the lovely and curvaceous African-American goddess pulled the top part of her brown and white checked gingham dress apart. Without bothering to properly unbutton them so that the last three buttons ended up popping off her dress into the air quickly becoming lost to sight as they fell all over my car.

As I quickly pulled apart my own button down shirt Michelle pulled the top part of her dress open, pushed her sleeves along with the straps of her bra. Off the delicate curves of her shoulders and down her silky smooth arms out of which she pulled both of her arms and bunched the cottony fabric up around her waist. Giving me just enough time to open up my pants and push them along with my boxer shorts off of the curves of own my hips and down my legs. Then grab my rock hard and throbbing shaft of my manhood and hold it steady with my right hand as Michelle intentionally slipped off of the steering wheel.

As the lovely African-American goddess fell down onto my lap she pulled up the skirt of her dress. So that I had a moment to realize that Michelle wasn’t wearing any panties and her aim was so good. That as she landed onto my lap the tip of my little head slipped into the hot and wet slit of the flower of Michelle’s womanhood. So that as she fell onto my the lap the force of her fall ended up driving the entire length of my rock hard and throbbing lance of my manhood up into the warm wetness of the velvety glove of the aspiring actresses love canal.

After which Michelle placed both of her hands onto the curves of my shoulders and gave me the best ride I’d ever experienced during the years of my love life. All I could do was hang on for dear life as Michelle bounced up and down on my lap in a wild frenzy. The mammoth sized orbs of her ripe and firm breasts gently slamming down onto my face each and every time she drove my rock hard and throbbing cock up inside her willing body.

All of a sudden spurt after spurt of my seed laden cum flowed upwards into the entrance of Michelle’s welcoming and fertile womb. After which instead of resting on the laurels of and savoring or gloating over her rather obvious  sexual conquest over me. The African-American goddess hopped up off of my lap and over the seat where after taking off both her dress and the intimate undergarment of her DDD bra. Michelle lay down onto her back, opening her silky and clean shaven thighs even as she spread apart her legs as she called to me, “Come my white knight take me and ride off into the sunset.”

Of course I was no fool so I didn’t hesitate even for a New York second instantly jumping over the seat. Where I quickly mounted on top of the lovely and curvaceous African-American princess and aspiring actress. The entire length of my rock hard and throbbing lance of my manhood easily slipping once again into the velvety glove of Michelle’s hot and wet pussy.

Again and again Michelle cried out in ecstacy as I took full advantage of the ebony goddesses invitation to drive her loins into a sexual frenzy. My hips pumping up and down ever faster as I drove my manhood as hard as I possibly could into Michelle’s slippery wetness. Until at last my seed laden cum flowed upwards into the fertile soil of my ebony lovers womb.

It was well after dark when Michelle and I arrived at my the private sanctuary of my mountaintop retreat. Where we spent the next few days hiking and picnicking on the wooded sloops of my private mountain. Went skinny dipping and played beneath the refreshing water of my own nearby private waterfall. Whose location is known only to Michelle and myself for until her visit I’d never shown it to or shared it with anyone else.

Our nights were spent soaking in my hot tub beneath the soft light of the full moon sailing across the star filled sky on its nightly journey. As well as making love into the wee morning hours well after midnight so that by the time I took Michelle back home a few days later. I was in desperate need of a vacation myself in order to rest up and recover from our lazy days and wild nights we eagerly spent together. While looking forward to bedding the ebony princess the next time we saw each other and for the first time in my life I actually began to seriously consider asking Michelle for her hand in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment