Monday, October 26, 2009

Levi Johnson To Pose For Playgirl

Levi Johnson, the baby daddy of Sarah Palin’s grandson, is looking forward to his photo spread in “Playgirl,” but he promises to “keep it classy.”

In an interview with Star magazine hitting stands nationally Friday, Johnston said he hasn’t yet decided whether he will pose fully, frontally nude in the upcoming photo shoot.

“I don’t know. I’m going to decide that on the fly. I want to keep it classy. I don’t want to do something I’ll regret,” the hockey hunk said.

Johnston fathered Tripp with Bristol Palin, daughter of the ex-Alaska governor, but their engagement ended in rancor.

Since then, Johnston has capitalized on the notoriety by exposing what he claims is Palin family dirty laundry.

And now, he is taking exposure to another level. Levi said he’s exercising in preparation for the photo shoot, specifically his back side.

But he said he isn’t nervous about posing naked. “What’s to be nervous about? I guess some people would be nervous to pose nude, but I’m not,” he said.

“I’m ready to do it. I’m feeling confident. I’ve got nothing to hide.”

Johnston, who isn’t dating anyone, said he doesn’t know what his former fiancee thinks of his Playgirl photo shoot. “I haven’t talked with her about any of that stuff,” he said. “We don’t really talk anymore,” he said, “except about the baby, my son. That’s about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment