Friday, October 23, 2009

It just goes to show you how very SHALLOW I can be...

I clicked on this link, anxious to see the spider that Martha was twittering on about…

And yes I follow Martha on Twitter, don’t you? And did you notice that she said the spider was crawling around in her BLOG STUDIO? Who wants her life, show of hands…

And then I DEFINITELY clicked on this link at the Deus Ex Malcontent blog, I mean who wouldn’t? I mean, “A mash-up of the ultra-hot “Drunkest Guy Ever Goes for More Beer” video and Jamiroquai’s Virtual Insanity.” That sounds AWESOME!

Really, click and watch, you at least LOVE the music. Guaranteed! (Seriously, I’m loving that Jamiroquai, why haven’t I heard of him before???)

But here’s the “Kim’s so shallow” part: I, who only view the internet thru the slowest of internet dial-up connections, clicked here…

…to view the video with the First Lady, cuz I really AM concerned about health care reform (I have NO health care insurance). But then when I got there I read that I would have to download a full 5 minutes and 20 seconds of video…that’ll take a LONG time. So I CLOSED THE WINDOW!

I did NOT for a MOMENT hesitate to click on the 3 minute 54 second video to see the “Drunkest Guy Ever Goes for More Beer – Jamiroquai Mash-up.”

Shallow?

Yup. Ashamed? Yup Yup. Downloading the First Lady’s video? Absolutely!

Can I get a WOOT! WOOT! up in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment