Friday, March 19, 2010

New Chapter

A new header ^^^^^^

A new profile picture >>>>>>>

A new attitude and direction. 

Had a new date tonight.  A yummy, yummy pilot.  Sexy mother fucker.  Articulate.  Sexy. Funny.  Smart.  Handsome.   And the man can eat a pussy!  I cannot wait to fuck this man.  After the flirting at the bar, the kissing at the bar and the groping at the bar…I could hardly contain myself.  Check please!  But I needed to get going…because I have shit-loads to do tomorrow AND I wanted to make him wait.  I know.  I’m a swinger.  Making them wait doesn’t really matter…but it does.  This guy can dig a seduction. 

We get into the truck and start kissing…one thing leads to another and my pants are down by my ankles and his face is firmly planted in my crotch.  He enjoyed smelling, tasting and feeling my pussy.  I love a man who can enjoy the, true, scent of a woman.  I was totally turned on.  But I had to go and he had been up since 4 a.m., working…it was time to go.  But with the distinct promise to get together again, VERY SOON.  Yum.

AND I have a new date on Saturday night!   Well, I’ve met this couple before and Saturday night is our first intimate date.  Their names are Nancy and Frank.  Nancy and I went shopping last week…and tried on lingerie together. 

I’m really looking forward to our supper and our dessert.  “Yes, I’d like the cute couple with chocolate sauce on the side – for dipping!”

Naturally, there will be details…

[Via http://lifeasasouthernmilf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment