Monday, February 22, 2010

Let's All Get Naked

Looking for the truth

So that’s my Aura

yea it feels kida like being naked

a little look at my soul

not what to expect to be honest

my favorite color is green

and i like purple and blue

and i don’t like pink

anyhow i think it’s nice

i am proud

+

I believe in the future

but i think we’re getting there in the wrong way

we don’t know where we came from and we’re not even intered in knowing

even a salmon knows where it comes from

-

i am usually a happy possitive person

my blog represents me as so negative

my computer makes me negative

schedules make me neagative

lies make me neagative

politics make me negative

and most og all applicatons make me negative

Lie about yourself as much as you can get ayway with

and maybe you’ll hear from us

we don’t want to know what we’re like

we want to know what you’ll done

and haven’t done

how about a picture of my aura

that would say a lot more

=

well fuck that

let’s all be happy and naked as much as possible

[Via http://savannafuckett.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment