Monday, December 14, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho???

The wife was watching TV this evening. Most of the time I usually pay half attention because I don’t have much intrest in most of the shows she likes, tonight wasn’t much different. I noticed she was watching one of those feel good made for TV Christmas movies that I really find boring as hell. As I briefly looked up at the set I noticed one of the main characters was played by over a decade done has-been “party girl” Jenny McCarthy? The same Jenny McCarthy that not that long ago was breakin’ out her boobies and wolfman in the pages of dirty magazines for money! What casting agent in their right mind would throw Jenny McCarthy in a “family” movie? I kept waiting for the plot action in the movie to switch to Jenny giving Santa a hand-job or her feeding the Reindeer naked, but it never happened. I guess as the years go by the bar of family television morality has been dumped somewhere off the continental shelf which I guess I shouldn’t have a problem with. Maybe next year we’ll get to see Jenna Jamison and Peter North in a remake of It’s a Wonderful Life? Could Ron Jeremy perhaps be cast as the ghost of Christmas past in a Christmas Carol? I bet they could break out  Candy Samples old ass as a huge titted Mrs. Claus! I guess we’ll have to wait till next year to see what new bottom-feeders pop up in “Family” entertainment?

[Via http://paytosh.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment